Why not teach English as a foreign language?
ULT (Universal Language Training) is a very well established teacher training organisation. Since 1992 when we started running our courses we have trained more than 3,000 teachers.
If you decide to become a TEFL teacher there are two certificate options:
- Trinity College, London, TESOL Certificate
- RSA Certificate, CELTA
They are of equal status and well known by language teaching institutions in the UK and abroad.
ULT offers the Trinity College, London, TESOL Certificate.
Our Main Aim :
- To prepare trainees for their entry into the profession of teaching English as a foreign language
- To focus on the practical aspects of teaching
- To provide a broad perspective of current classroom practice
- To enable trainees to become confident and competent teachers of English as a foreign language
The course covers the teaching of English to:
- Adult groups
- Children and young learners
- Business and professional learners
- One-to-one teaching of individual students
You are therefore equipped with the necessary skills to ensure a wide choice of career opportunities.